Girls & Boys Ages 5-7
Join us for Beginnin’ Camp to enjoy outdoor games and activities including swimming, canoeing, archery, special Bible stories, and meals.
Beginnin’ Camp is a 3 day, 2-night camp for 5-7 year-olds and is a great opportunity for children to have their first camp experience in a small cabin group with age-appropriate activities. During these three days of camp, you will be beginnin’ your journey, experiencing God’s creation all around you while making friends. Your journey will be full of joy, fun, and laughter as you join in all of the great activities and events during these beginnin’ days!
Complete a craft, explore God’s Word, discover nature, play basketball or volleyball, fish in the river, jump on the trampoline, ride a paddleboat, or play table games… and don’t forget tuck time when you can enjoy your favourite treat. There is so much more to do at Beginnin’ Camp that you’ll just have to come and experience it for yourself. See you there!
One Session OnlyJuly 24-26, 2022 (this is the correct date-newsletter was incorrect)
- NEW! Extra Early Bird Registration $199 and receive a FREE camp t-shirt if registered by December 31st, 2021.
- Early Bird Registration $219 and receive a FREE camp t-shirt if registered by May 1st, 2022.
- Regular Price (after May 1, 2022): $234
- Applicable 13% HST tax extra
- To receive discounts payment must be made in full by the required dates.