responsive slider by WOWSlider.com v8.6
Be part of Our Team
Do you want to be part of a team that provides flexible programs while also giving exposure to new areas of interest?
Do you want to be in an atmosphere of fun, fellowship and Christian living where positive spiritual, physical, emotional and social growth can take place?
for our 2019 summer encampments as of January 1st, 2019.
OUR PURPOSE STATEMENT
SUMMER STAFF OPPORTUNITIES
What are you doing next summer?
Beginnin’ Camp - Boys and Girls ages 5-7
Trekkin' Camp - Boys and Girls ages 8-13
Trailblazin’ Camp - Boys and Girls ages 13-15
· Minimum age to work at our summer camps is 15 years old. These positions would include maintenance, housekeeping and dining hall duties. Cabin Leader positions begin at 16 years old.
· A sample list of duties and responsibilities is available upon request. Your specific duties will be assigned to you during our pre-camp training.
· All staff is required to attend pre-camp training during the first week of July (Adult staff unable to attend the full week of pre-camp will be required to attend a minimum one of two specific evenings of orientation and a full Saturday orientation session in June.
· You are required to complete, in full, the camp staff application
and return it to the camp.
· Students accepted to serve this summer will be expected to work all of the 4 1/2 weeks of encampments in July and August. Additional weeks of opportunity may be available.
Click above to see the fun
our summer camp staff members have!
Download a summer camp staff application
Career ministry opportunities for Children’s Ministry Workers
Mill Stream is owned by BCM International (Canada) which
is a faith based mission therefore each missionary is required to raise ministry support funds for their ministry.
We are currently looking to fill the full time year round positions of food services coordinator (head cook) and camp director to ensure the continued efficient operation of the camp.
Click HERE to see details about these opportunities.
Successful candidates must:
· Be a committed Christian with a desire to live and serve the Lord in a camp community.
· Subscribe to the Statement of Faith and Policy and Practices
of BCM International
· Manifest strong organizational and interpersonal skills incorporating flexibility, innovation and adaptability.
Worldwide ministry needs
To learn more about opportunities to serve contact BCM International global office.
BCM serves in the following countries:
Volunteers are needed to help complete projects along with various other maintenance jobs.
If you could volunteer one day a year, a day a month, a day a week, or if you wish to bring a team up, we’ve got a job for you.
Come and join for great fellowship while serving God through this ministry.
Give us a call!
All content contained within this web site is the property of Mill Stream Bible Camp & Retreat Centre and BCM International (Canada) Inc. |
and may not be reproduced without written permission
Click here to read our Legal Statement