Girls & Boys Ages 8-13
Join us for a week of games and outdoor activities including swimming, theme days, Bible stories, special meals, and camp-wide team games.
Trekkin’ or going on a journey is what these camps are all about. During these weeks of camp, you will be trekkin’ in nature, enjoying God’s creation all around you, trekkin’ with friends as you reunite with old ones and make new ones, and trekkin’ into God’s Word as you explore His truth and how it applies to your life. This will be a journey of joy, fun, and laughter as you experience all of the great activities and events during these weeks of Trekkin’ Camp!
Trek through the morning enjoying crafts, exploring God’s Word, discovering God’s creation in nature, completing Red Cross swimming lessons, playing basketball or volleyball, canoeing the river or practicing your archery skills.
Enjoy the afternoons being with your friends at the pool, on the river in a canoe, or relaxing under a shady tree. Then join your cabin or team for some fun, challenging games and competitions. There are also special events each week to create the ultimate trekkin’ challenge!
Trekkin’ Camp is divided into Junior Trekkin’ Camp (ages 8-10) and Senior Trekkin’ Camp (ages 11-13) to enable age-specific programs.
Three SessionsJuly 10-16, 2022 July 17-23, 2022 August 7-13, 2022
- NEW! Extra Early Bird Registration $464 and receive a FREE camp t-shirt if registered by December 31st, 2021.
- Early Bird Registration $484 and receive a FREE camp t-shirt if registered by May 1st, 2022.
- Regular Price (after May 1, 2022): $499
- Applicable 13% HST tax extra
- To receive discounts payment must be made in full by the required dates.